- From Wednesday to Sunday from 10am to 6pm* except during school holidays (from September to March)
- From Monday to Sunday from 10am to 6pm* except during school holidays (from April to August)
- Monday to Sunday from 10am to 7pm* during school holidays (zones A-B-C)
*last entry 1 hour before closing
- From €6.50
Payment methods accepted for ticket sales: cash, credit cards (except American Express), holiday vouchers and culture vouchers. Bank cheques are not accepted.
Discover our various entry prices, promotions and special offers by clicking on “Find out more”!
- Many gifts and souvenirs for you to choose from! Free access from the Odysseum shopping area
- Take time to relax on the Emeraude Café’s suspended terrace!
Whether you visit by tram, bus, bicycle or car, Planet Ocean Montpellier is easily accessible!
- Tramway: Take Line 1, direction Odysseum, stop at Place de France
- Bus: Take Line 9, stop at Place de France
- Car: Take the A709 motorway, take exit 29, follow signs to “Millénaire” then “Odysseum”. You will find free parking areas for the first 2 hours around the site, the sea car park being the closest.
- Planet Ocean Montpellier complies with regulations relating to Accessibility for the Disabled and People with Reduced Mobility: the site is accessible to PRMs and people with hearing loss
- The Planet Ocean Montpellier site is accessible to pushchairs and changing facilities are available in the toilets areas
- Minors over 16 years of age may visit Planet Ocean Montpellier unaccompanied (however, any minor or group of minors under 16 must be accompanied by at least one adult)